Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/09/22 22:17:51 UTC

generating the Eclipse UI plugin

I have reached the point in the release instructions where I need to
build the Eclipse UI plugin. The derby release tools build the Eclipse
core plugin. The release instructions say that, at this point, someone
will volunteer to build the Eclipse UI plugin. Who would like to do this?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: generating the Eclipse UI plugin

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I have reached the point in the release instructions where I need to
> build the Eclipse UI plugin. The derby release tools build the Eclipse
> core plugin. The release instructions say that, at this point, someone
> will volunteer to build the Eclipse UI plugin. Who would like to do this?

DERBY-1529 fell through the cracks.

Since the eclipse plugin distributions are separate downloads, I suggest
handling them separately from the release candidate.

 -jean