Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/09/21 20:33:56 UTC

Lenya versions

Hi all,

Doing work on another node, and wondered exactly what's the best and
most stable version of Lenya to be downloading?  Should I be
downloading the 1.2 release advertised on the website, or is the CVS
version better?  If CVS, is there a particular marked branch that I
should be getting?

Jon

Re: Lenya versions

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jonathan Linczak wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Doing work on another node, and wondered exactly what's the best and
> most stable version of Lenya to be downloading?  Should I be
> downloading the 1.2 release advertised on the website, or is the CVS
> version better?  If CVS, is there a particular marked branch that I
> should be getting?

I would recommend the 1.2.x-dev version (via Subversion)

svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya/branches/BRANCH_1_2_X
lenya_1.2.x

The HEAD (1.4-dev) isn't very stable at the moment

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya/trunk lenya-trunk

HTH

Michi

> Jon