Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Bing Li <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/16 04:30:26 UTC

Flume-1.4.0 doesn't suport HBaseSink/AsyncHBaseSink?

Hi, All
I'm using Flume-1.4.0 with HBaseSink, but can't load data into HBase table.

I noticed that in wiki (
https://blogs.apache.org/flume/entry/streaming_data_into_apache_hbase), it
mentioned that flume

*will support the new HBase IPC which was introduced in HBase 0.96.*
The latest patch of

* FLUME-1618 supports HBase-0.95.*
Does all above mean that current Flume can* NOT *use HBase sink?

Thanks,
- Bing

Re: Flume-1.4.0 doesn't suport HBaseSink/AsyncHBaseSink?

Posted by Bing Li <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Hari
I tried an HBaseSink scenario on a real cluster, it could work well now.
But it failed when ran TestHBaseSink with hbase0.96, is it an known issue
as well?

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.