Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dumitru-Nicolae Marasoui <Ni...@kaluza.com> on 2020/07/25 20:33:41 UTC

replicating schemas

Hello kafka community,
Is it possible to create a schema with a certain id?
- via http post/put to schema registry rest api? Can I control the id like
that?
- by sending a message on local _schemas? Which format is it?
- or how to make the schema ids from the replicated messages with the
schema that i create locally?
As context, I mirrored an Avro topic with Mirror maker and now I need the
schema in the registry and with that specific id; how can this be done?
i do not have the right to replicate _schemas and i doubt i can be given
that access;
thanks
--

Dumitru-Nicolae Marasoui

Software Engineer

w kaluza.com <https://www.kaluza.com/>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaluza> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Kaluza_tech>

Kaluza Ltd. registered in England and Wales No. 08785057

VAT No. 100119879

Help save paper - do you need to print this email?