Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/24 11:41:27 UTC

Which version of branch-1 to pick up for product environment

Hi All,

As titled, now we're using 0.98.12 in our product env but would like to do
some planing for upgrading to branch-1. I could see 1.1.2 is coming soon
but 1.2 is also in progress w/ some important improvements, so my question
basically includes two parts: a) If for planning (not action), which one is
better for investigation? 1.1.2 or 1.2? and b) Is there a due date for 1.2?

Also, I've heard that some famous company is planning to upgrade their
product cluster to 1.2, and it would be great if anyone could confirm this
or share more information. :-P

Any suggestions/information would be highly appreciated, and thanks in
advance!

Best Regards,
Yu

Re: Which version of branch-1 to pick up for product environment

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
I see, many thanks for the suggestions Nick and Andrew!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Which version of branch-1 to pick up for product environment

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.