Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jacob Danner <ja...@bea.com> on 2004/09/20 07:07:45 UTC

RE: missing binaries -> was: minimal xbean.jar for runtime use

Which version do you mean? I went to the site below and all archives I expected to have xbean.jar had them.
http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xmlbeans/

If you checked out the CVS tree for the latest srcs you will need to do a build.
-Jacobd