Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Michał Kłeczek <mi...@xpro.biz> on 2014/03/14 17:08:31 UTC

River-436 Patch attached to Jira

Folks,

I've attached a first patch to River-436.
IMHO the idea is really sound - fixing several issues with River and creating
several new possibilities.

I am more than eager to discuss it and compare to alternatives.

Note that the code is not really production-grade (yet). I've attached it for
review.

--
Michał Kłeczek
XPro Sp. z o. o.

Re: River-436 Patch attached to Jira

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Michał,

Just though I'd mention that objects implementing Distributed don't need
to implement Serializable.

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Michał Kłeczek <mi...@xpro.biz>.