Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/04/10 00:19:44 UTC

myportal-> main error

Re: myportal-> main error

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,

I am getting same kind of error at - https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/FinAccountMain
I have dropped the database and running it at latest version. Let me
know if anyone else is getting same error.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

Re: myportal-> main error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo.ofbiz.org/myportal/control/main
Working now.
My apologies for not showing the steps to create the problem.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/14/2009 1:28 PM:

Re: myportal-> main error

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: myportal-> main error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Since this was on the demo server, they are suppose to be clear on each
new upload of the svn.
It is working now.

dukian sent the following on 4/15/2009 11:17 PM:

Re: myportal-> main error

Posted by dukian <du...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your hints. It seems belong old issue ... Mar 15!

I'm newbie for OFBiz, just trace code/data to figure out. I'll read doc
carefully next time. :-)

// Dukian

Re: myportal-> main error

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
please read:

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: myportal-> main error