Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/11/17 12:53:21 UTC

[IMP] End of code freeze

The 2.1.8 release is built and currently uploading. So this is the end
of the code freeze.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> The 2.1.8 release is built and currently uploading. So this is the end
>> of the code freeze.
>>

> Yeah! Finally!
>
> Thanks Carsten!

awesome job guys... now let's try to move a little bit faster for the
next releases ok? ;-)

--
Stefano.

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The 2.1.8 release is built and currently uploading. So this is the end
> of the code freeze.

Yeah! Finally!

Thanks Carsten!

Sylvain

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>I think this release in particular has shown that cocoon in its current
>monolithic form is detriment to our release cycle. Let's keep that first
>2.2 release in clear sight !
>

>Jorg

Good point.  I think it would be a good idea to schedule a date for
2.1.9 and 2.2-M1 now. I would hope mid January for both would be good.

Ralph

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The 2.1.8 release is built and currently uploading. So this is the end
> of the code freeze.

Yay Carsten! Thanks for doing this, and congrats to everyone in getting
this one out of the door.

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 17 nov. 05, à 12:53, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>
>> The 2.1.8 release is built and currently uploading. So this is the end
>> of the code freeze.
>

> Wooh-hooh, thanks Carsten and everybody who worked towards this!

+1

Bye, Helma

Re: [IMP] End of code freeze

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 17 nov. 05, à 12:53, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> The 2.1.8 release is built and currently uploading. So this is the end
> of the code freeze.

Wooh-hooh, thanks Carsten and everybody who worked towards this!
This code freeze started to feel like an ice age ;-)

-Bertrand