Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Bender <sc...@scottbender.net> on 2001/04/18 16:13:58 UTC

Changing the classpath for JSP compilation/execution at runtime?

Is there any way to change the classpath for JSP compilation/execution
at runtime?

Basically, I'm using custom classloaders in my servlets to pick up
classes from locations other than the standard places in a WAR. When a
JSP is included into a request it needs access to these new classes. I
can easily modify the tomcat code to make this work, but I'd much rather
use a "Standard" API. Is there any way to make this happen?

thanks,
- Scott