Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/29 18:19:37 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries (Incubating) v0.1 release candidate #2 CANCELLED

It might be a bit late but would you consider releasing the artifacts that don't have problems and don't depend on the jpa subproject and just redoing the jpa and the stuff that consumes it (samples I'd guess)?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
:-) I haven't deleted the staging repo yet. Thanks.