Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Julio Castillo <jc...@edgenuity.com> on 2007/11/13 19:15:35 UTC

Official antLib for SVN

What is the plan for releasing this AntLib?

I went to the antlib page, and only antUnit and .NET libraries are
available. No word on Subversion.

Thanks

** julio

Re: Official antLib for SVN

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Julio Castillo wrote:
> What is the plan for releasing this AntLib?
>
> I went to the antlib page, and only antUnit and .NET libraries are
> available. No word on Subversion.

There's no particular schedule for putting it out, but if you wanted to
get involved on the developer mailing list, by pushing people to put it
out, then I'm sure we could get it done fairly fast. It is just a thin
wrapper around the svn program, which must be pre-installed

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/