Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Jing Ge (Besitec IT DEHAM)" <JG...@besitec.com> on 2009/08/06 16:52:49 UTC

can not close the modal window any more.

Hello all,

Maybe this is a known problem...

when user opens a modal window and the web browser's screen is smaller
than the modal window, than he get the problem: the modal window's head
and foot will be "cut off". After the user maximizes his browser, the
head of the modal window is still out of the screen. The result: user
can not close the modal window any more.

I have googled and found a workaround here (maybe work, I have not
tested it):

http://steve-on-sakai.blogspot.com/2009/05/repositioning-modalwindow-in-
wicket.html

My question is:

Could we do it in this way: before the modal window is opened, use
javascript checking the browser screen and set the right position to the
modal window. The Head, i.e. title with the "X" and right edge, should
be NEVER out of screen.

Do I miss some feature of wicket modal window? Any help will be
appreciated. :-)

Best Regards!
Jing

RE: can not close the modal window any more.

Posted by "Jing Ge (Besitec IT DEHAM)" <JG...@besitec.com>.
Hello,

Has anyone any solution?

Best regards!