Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Jens Wilke <jw...@headissue.com> on 2019/06/18 17:26:10 UTC

finreact-cn: running tests

Hi All,

I wandered around the project and its components a bit more, but still feel quite lost.

There is lots of information on testing here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Testing

But how do I actually run the tests? Did I miss something? I had no success with "gradle test" or "cd component-test; gradle test"

Digging into the Travis Jobs (in the travis.sh shell scripts) it seems there is currently no testing via CI. What is the status and plans?
Is there a CI job that runs the integrations tests of the demo server?

Best,

Jens

--
"Everything superfluous is wrong!"

   // Jens Wilke - headissue GmbH - Germany
 \//  https://headissue.com