Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/12/20 14:08:15 UTC

RE: Tomcat memory setup

	There seems to be an echo, because this question was asked and
answered (by myself) yesterday.  Pass the -Xmx and -Xms options to the call
to the JVM in tomcat.sh, or set TOMCAT_OPTS (for TC 3.x) or CATALINA_OPTS
(for TC 4.x) to be the command line switches mentioned above in your
startup.sh file (or your shell environment).

	Randy

Re: Tomcat memory setup

Posted by Gilles Hooghe <gi...@itcmedia.net>.
Sorry but I just register today so I didn't received these messages.

But thanks
Gilles