Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Damien SAUVAGEOT <ds...@omnikles.com> on 2003/04/30 11:04:58 UTC

[ant plugin] generating war tasks

Hi,

Using the ant plugin, I am trying to generate a build.xml which includes war tasks. I did not find any information on the ant plugin site but found this in the archive : http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-maven-user@jakarta.apache.org <http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-maven-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=648837> &msgId=648837 .
Looking at the plugin.jelly of ant plugin, I did not find any trace of integration of this patch.
As ant plugin evolved, it is impossible to actually apply this patch to the cvs-head of maven.
Is it planned to integrate war tasks in the ant plugin?
Is there a patch available for this or a work-around?

thx
Damien