Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 09:59:24 UTC

Distribution documentation on the website

Hi all,

a quick question: the current documentation for Sling Content Distribution
is kept in a README.md [1] however, as also suggested previously, it'd be
good to make it consistent with documentation of others Sling bundles by
having it on the Sling website.

How can we add such a page to the Sling website (and publish it) ?

Thanks in advance,
Tommaso

[1] :
https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/contrib/extensions/distribution/README.md

Re: Distribution documentation on the website

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot Bertrand!

Regards,
Tommaso