Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Anthony J. Biacco" <ab...@formatdynamics.com> on 2011/09/08 22:37:39 UTC

delegatingresultset for tomcat-jdbc?

So I'm trying to switch from commons-dbcp to tomcat-jdbc, tomcat 7.0.21.
I have a webapp that uses DelegatingResultSet from
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet
Is there a comparable way of doing this in tomcat-jdbc? Or should I just
use a regular ResultSet?

Thanks,

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.
P: 303-228-7327
F: 303-228-7305
abiacco@formatdynamics.com
http://www.formatdynamics.com

Re: delegatingresultset for tomcat-jdbc?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.