Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Corey Jewett <cj...@syntheticplayground.com> on 2002/10/02 19:06:15 UTC

problems with event subpkg compilation.

IRC excerpt pretty much covers the problems:

<chicmome> any reason that compiling the event package causes an
infinite dependency loop on excalibur-thread?
<chicmome> other than I need to compile thread manually?
<proyal> i'm sure there is SOME reason, ie the cause for the loop :)
<proyal> definitely a bug tho
<chicmome> I can work around that one, but this one I have no idea:
<chicmome> when I compile event/thread I get a big error message to the
effect of:
<chicmome>  Can't find file:
/home/corey/devel/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/thread/../threadcontext/dist/excalibur-threadcontext-1.0.jar
<chicmome> And yes, that file is right where it says it isn't.
<proyal> damn, that's a good one.
<chicmome> I just re-co'd the event, thread, and threadcontext packages,
no difference.
<chicmome> been buggin me for a couple of days. :)

Thanks,
Corey