Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nagu Kothapalli <na...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/22 08:12:37 UTC

Spark Streaming - Custom ReceiverInputDStream ( Custom Source) In java

Hi All

Facing an Issuee With CustomInputDStream object in java

*public CustomInputDStream(StreamingContext ssc_, ClassTag<Text> classTag)*
* {*
* super(ssc_, classTag);*
* }*
Can you help me to create the Instance in above class with *ClassTag* In
java

Re: Spark Streaming - Custom ReceiverInputDStream ( Custom Source) In java

Posted by Tathagata Das <td...@databricks.com>.
See how other Java wrapper classes use JavaSparkContext.fakeClassTag

example;
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/streaming/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/streaming/api/java/JavaMapWithStateDStream.scala

Posted by Nagu Kothapalli <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi