Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by tbgu <tb...@cs.umass.edu> on 2014/08/19 22:52:47 UTC

No available containers

Hi Folks:
             I am trying to run the system test examples in
Zookeeper(org.apache.zookeeper.test.system). When I debugged the
GenerateLoad.java, there was a error showing that no available
containers and the preferredList is empty. The preferredList should be
got from "  String list = System.getProperty("ic.preferredList");"  I
wonder if I should create some containers, if so, how I can create and
configure the containers?
             The usage of GenerateLoad is [--leaderOnly]
[--leaderServes] zookeeper_host:port containerPrefix #ofServers
#ofClients requestSize". I have run a cluster consisting of three
servers(localhost:2181,2182,2183), I set the parameters like this
"--leaderOnly localhost:2181 /a 5 2 1", is it right?
             Thanks very much!

Best wishes!
Tianbo