Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com> on 2013/06/12 19:06:14 UTC

issue with camera on thinkpad

Hi All,

Has anybody experienced problems with displaying Webcam content in AIR
on a ThinkPad2 (Windows 8)?

Everything seems to work properly (Camera.isSupported=true, Camera.names
contains 2 entries, no RTEs), except that Video component doesnt display
anything.

App works fine on other devices (win7 and win8).

I realise this isnt a Flex problem, but i'm hoping that amongst the vast
knowledge of this community lies the snippet i need.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: issue with camera on thinkpad

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.
Thanks Alex. I'll investigate that option.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.