Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Ravindra Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/21 15:20:45 UTC

Setup log4php

Hi all,

I recently come to know about log4php, but I've one query regarding it's
process of logging error.

Suppose if there is error in page and if 100 of user visits this page, then
log file will contain logs for same error 100 time as our code for logging
error runs 100 of time?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Setup log4php

Posted by Vladimír Gorej <go...@codescale.net>.
Yes exactly, 100 log events are created and propagated to appenders.

--

Vladimír Gorej | CodeScale s.r.o.
email: gorej@codescale.net