Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2022/02/02 11:12:23 UTC

Delete the Gitter apache/apache-camel room?

Hi Cameleers,
it seems that some folk still find the Gitter room we used before
moving to Zulip.

Should that room be deleted?

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Delete the Gitter apache/apache-camel room?

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,
I'll go ahead and delete the Gitter room by the end of the day. Please
reach out to me if you have any concerns with this.

zoran

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 to delete

--