Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 14:22:47 UTC

How to use a navigationMenuItem to send to a page out of my site?

How to use a navigationMenuItem to send to a page out of my site?

--
Vladimir M Coutinho

Re: How to use a navigationMenuItem to send to a page out of my site?

Posted by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com>.
I put the complete url, but it redirected to a wrong site.
I put:
<t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_cart" itemLabel="Carteira" action="
http://infor-smk/protocolo/carteira/"/>

but the browser redirected to  ahttp://infor-smk/protocolo/carteira/
(this url don't exist).

Posted by Eduardo Dudu Ivan Pichler <ed...@yahoo.com.br>.

--
Dudu

Re: How to use a navigationMenuItem to send to a page out of my site?

Posted by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br>.

--
Dudu