Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by olivier nouguier <ol...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/18 12:24:29 UTC

Reloading JAAS Configuration File

Hi all,
 I was wondering if there is a smarter way to reload a jaas configuration
file than to call
"Configuration.getConfiguration().refresh();" in a servlet.
I was thinking of such a call in a webapp lifcycle listener.
I really don't know much about JMX but perhaps it should the only nice way?

Idea ?

Thanks
--
"Souviens-toi qu'au moment de ta naissance tout le monde était dans la joie
et toi dans les pleurs.