Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/01/29 01:09:29 UTC

Removing a few branches from git

Hi all,

please take a look at the branches we have (git branch -a). I'd like to
suggest we remote at least the following branches:

   remotes/origin/UserFiber
   remotes/origin/dev
   remotes/origin/ssc
   remotes/origin/ts-291

(I think ssc is a typo, and another branch named /ssd exists). I'd like to
clean this up, to get a fresh start in git, and avoid confusion. If you
think any of the other branches should also be removed, please comment here.

Cheers,

-- leif

Re: Removing a few branches from git

Posted by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com>.
ssc is not a typo, it's "sockaddr_storage conversion". It's obsolete and should be removed.

ts-291 is obsolete and should be removed.

P.S. Are those branches already remote?