MultiItem implementation

Hi

I have two questions about MultiItem<>

A - Is it advised to use it instead of multiple call to queue.put(Item) ?

B - Is there any implementation of this interface or must we implement it
by ourself?

Benjamin

Re: MultiItem implementation

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
This is a way of keeping the number of children in a ZNode from getting too large. Normally, each ZNode has 1 message. This allows you to put multiple messages in a ZNode.

I can't give a lot of advice on how to use it. We abandoned using ZooKeeper as a datastore at Netflix (see Tech Note 4: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/TN4).

> B - Is there any implementation of this interface or must we implement it by ourself?
Up to you.

-JZ