Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Fu, Junwei" <ju...@intel.com> on 2015/04/22 02:20:40 UTC

How to get plugin lists for cordova-android 3.7.x

Hi All,

Mobile-spec has no 3.7.x branch, how can I  get the plugin lists for cordova-android 3.7.x, and how to build mobile-spec to test cordova-android 3.7.x, do we use the latest cordova-plugin-test-framework, cordova-cli, cordova-mobile-spec and so on.

Thanks,
Junwei.

RE: How to get plugin lists for cordova-android 3.7.x

Posted by "Fu, Junwei" <ju...@intel.com>.
Thanks for your patient explain.

I want to rebase Cordova 3.7.x to crosswalk-cordova, need suitable plugin list and mobile-spec to verify the version.

Thanks,
Junwei.
Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fu