Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/22 10:47:01 UTC

What causes "Duplicate from store"?

I wrote yesterday asking what could be causing messages to remain on a
queue despite a consumer being registered. Each morning I've had to restart
this AMQ instance to resume operations.

This morning was different. I had an alarm indicating hub and all spokes
were having issues. Hub was at 100% storage, the DLQ having thousands of
messages.

On inspection, they have a dlqDeliveryFailureCause header set to
java.lang.Throwable: duplicate from store for queue://account_events and
other parts of the message showed these were coming from our spokes.

Can anyone tell me what might be causing this? The DLQ was purged and the
network resumed operations but now the counter is slowly rising again so I
want to fix the underlying reason.

Thanks,

James

Re: What causes "Duplicate from store"?

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Perhaps the kahadb (assuming kahadb) is getting corrupt?