Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by radone <Ra...@seznam.cz> on 2005/10/26 21:05:19 UTC

EWDWT - transaction problem - Cannot change transaction isolation level in the middle of a transaction

Hi,

according to book EWDWT I am trying to implement hibernate connection
with transactions.

If I start application everything seems to work. But if I update some
value and then try to display this value it is thrown exception:

    * Cannot open connection
    * Cannot change transaction isolation level in the middle of a
      transaction.

Please could anyone help me where should be my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Re: EWDWT - transaction problem - Cannot change transaction isolation level in the middle of a transaction

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
radone <RadimBurget <at> seznam.cz> writes:

> If I start application everything seems to work. But if I update some
> value and then try to display this value it is thrown exception:
>
>     * Cannot open connection
>     * Cannot change transaction isolation level in the middle of a
>       transaction.

You may want to simplify your code and then post it.

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)