Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Olivier DOREMIEUX <ol...@doremieux.org> on 2010/12/29 21:47:07 UTC

Image problem

Hi,

I have quality problem with images when they are included in a PDF
document.
The quality with GIF is OK but not great. With jpeg, the highest the
quality the worst the result. With png results are bad.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks,

Olivier

Re: Image problem

Posted by Olivier DOREMIEUX <ol...@doremieux.org>.
It seems to be linked to the creation of the BufferedImage.
If I use the type BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_ARGB, the quality in the pdf is
bad, especially in the text borders.

Any recommendation on what type should be used?

Thanks,

Olivier