Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vernon <vw...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/16 18:21:00 UTC

[feedparser] Is an easy way to obtain the source code?

Since there isn't a download version neither a working
CVS URL, is an easy way to obtain the source code?

btw, I don't the status of this project. The last
change was this February. Is it an active project?

Thanks,

Vrnon

Re: [feedparser] Is an easy way to obtain the source code?

Posted by Vernon <vw...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Stephen for your information.

I have a look at the SVN source. There hasn't been any
new changes for the past four months. I guess that the
FeedParser project is very dead. I move to another
feed parser component instead of the
commons-feedparser.

Vernon

--- Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>