Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Max Pfingsthorn <m....@hippo.nl> on 2005/08/05 11:43:25 UTC

svn trunk and lucene indexers

Hi Devs!

I noticed that in the current trunk version nodes can appear in the properties/content index more than once. This happens with a completely empty TX store when no index exists yet and there are nodes in the data section of domain.xml and the indexers are configured to index everything. When the namespace initializes, the XMLUnmarshaller creates nodes like /users and /roles, which are of course indexed right away by the properties indexer. After the namespace is initialized, the trigger set by the indexers calls the IndexInitializer and there, all the recently added nodes are added again.
I am not sure how to fix this other than setting the indexers only to index /files... Otherwise, extending the interface to Indexer just for this special case seems not appropiate (as in a {set/is}Locked() thing).
Anyway, just wanted to point that out in case people get weird results from dasls.

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11