Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2011/09/09 06:25:37 UTC

Re: a quesiton on CXF 2.5 WS-RM's protocol variation handling

Hi Aki,

I added the test code to verify proper server-side handling of different
protocol variations (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1166927&view=rev)
so if you want to try changing how RMEndpoint works, go ahead.

   - Dennis

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Sounds good to me on both of these.

   - Dennis