Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chonalal, Anil (Contractor)" <ch...@bp.com> on 2003/03/10 14:31:26 UTC

how to get values of the text field from dynamically generated form

I have problem in that I have a form with text fields that are dynamically generated depending on a list, for example:

          <logic:iterate id="fromAttribute" name="fromAttrList">
          </logic:iterate>

Now when the form is submitted I only get one parameter with the name attrValue, but I need to get values of every single text field on the form, does anyone know how to do this.

Cheers.

Anil