Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Eyeris Rodriguez Rueda <er...@uci.cu> on 2017/05/26 16:30:00 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: about installation of ambari and hadoop

Thanks a lot for your information.
I really appreciate that.
i will try to contact with Hortonworks but using email because it is a little expensive for me to contact by phone.
With a friend for another country i have downloaded
ambari-2.5.0.3-centos7.tar.gz
it is 1.5 GB and it is a repo for ambari server.
After installed i can access to ambari web page
http://ip:8080/#/installer/step1

in this particular ambari ask for a repos:

http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/centos6/2.x/updates/2.6.0.3

http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP-UTILS-1.1.0.21/repos/centos6

but it is forbidden also.

The problem is that i dont know how to continue.
maybe i will use a proxy to try to download the packages.

I am very happy for your anwser and for your time to call to US Department.
really thanks. In Cuba this things could be difficult.

Posted by BlackIce <bl...@gmail.com>.
I just got off the phone with someone at techsuport over at Hortonworks who
will forward my message to the corresponding person, I hope to hear back
from them soon.

Posted by BlackIce <bl...@gmail.com>.