Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kris Goss <kr...@seedindustries.com> on 2003/10/12 22:29:13 UTC

HOWTO: Installing ViewCVS with Subversion?

Hi, I'm running Subversion with Apache on Windows.  The setup was very straight forward, and I'm now looking to setup ViewCVS along with my install.  Is there a readme available somewhere that covers this?  I've searched extensively but have not found anything comprehensive thus far.

Thanks,

Kris

Re: HOWTO: Installing ViewCVS with Subversion?

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
"Kris Goss" <kr...@seedindustries.com> writes:

> Hi, I'm running Subversion with Apache on Windows.  The setup was
> very straight forward, and I'm now looking to setup ViewCVS along
> with my install.  Is there a readme available somewhere that covers
> this?  I've searched extensively but have not found anything
> comprehensive thus far.

Have you looked in the ViewCVS docs themselves?  :-)

Checkout the latest version of ViewCVS from CVS, and look at the
INSTALL file.