Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jack Hirasawa <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/26 19:24:50 UTC

Exception: No more DTM IDs are available

Hi,

I just installed Cocoon 2 on WebSphere 3.5.2 and when I try to access the
http://localhost/cocoon/ page I get the following exception.  Has anyone run
into this problem and can you help me out?  I think it's generated by Xalan.

Thanks,

Jack

java.lang.RuntimeException: No more DTM IDs are available
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3170)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:433)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.endDocument(XMLFilterImpl.java:518)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.endDocument(XMLFilterImpl.java:518)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endDocument(SAXParser.java:1230)
	at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndDocument(XMLValidator.java:1080)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$EndOfInputDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1499)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.java:381)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1081)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.LogicsheetCodeGenerator.generateCode(LogicsheetCodeGenerator.java:130)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generateCode(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:291)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:313)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:275)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:192)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:481)

RE: Exception: No more DTM IDs are available

Posted by Eduardo Godoy Vega <eg...@mail.tekchile.cl>.
where did you change that parameter ???

Eduardo.

  My solutions was do not used flag "-server" on the JVM arguments.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

Re: Exception: No more DTM IDs are available

Posted by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org>.
Jack Hirasawa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed Cocoon 2 on WebSphere 3.5.2 and when I try to access
> the http://localhost/cocoon/ page I get the following exception.  Has
> anyone run into this problem and can you help me out?  I think it's
> generated by Xalan.
>
> Thanks,

  I had the same error on Solaris 2.8 Sun JVM 1.3.1b4 with Oracle 9iAS
Object Container for J2EE (Orion web server) and Cocoon 2.0rc1.
  IMO is problem of semaphores, shared memory or something like this,
connected with Operating system resources.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/