Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/04/12 18:56:07 UTC

Santa Clara meetup looking for speakers

Hi all,

Got a request today from the organizer of this meetup group:

http://www.meetup.com/Frontier-Real-time-Big-Velocity-Stream-Computing/

Seeing as I'm in St. Louis rather than Santa Clara, probably a bit of a
commute for me. :-)

Any folks in Santa Clara interested in speaking on behalf of CloudStack?
I'll put you in touch.

Thanks!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Santa Clara meetup looking for speakers

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:56:07AM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Got a request today from the organizer of this meetup group:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Frontier-Real-time-Big-Velocity-Stream-Computing/
>
> Seeing as I'm in St. Louis rather than Santa Clara, probably a bit of a
> commute for me. :-)
>
> Any folks in Santa Clara interested in speaking on behalf of CloudStack?
> I'll put you in touch.
>
> Thanks!
>
> jzb
> --
> Joe Brockmeier
> jzb@zonker.net
> Twitter: @jzb
> http://www.dissociatedpress.net/

Yeah, I got that email blast as well.  If someone in that region wants
to do it, I think it would be great.

Re: Santa Clara meetup looking for speakers

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.
Yeah think we all got it. I'm gonna reach out to see if he's interested in something security-related, but I suggest others do as well if they want to cover different aspects of things.

John

On Apr 12, 2013, at 9:56 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>>
 wrote:

Hi all,

Got a request today from the organizer of this meetup group:

http://www.meetup.com/Frontier-Real-time-Big-Velocity-Stream-Computing/

Seeing as I'm in St. Louis rather than Santa Clara, probably a bit of a
commute for me. :-)

Any folks in Santa Clara interested in speaking on behalf of CloudStack?
I'll put you in touch.

Thanks!

jzb
--