Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca> on 2004/01/07 03:51:31 UTC

Re: pdf and ie problem

I have some problems with your question. I believe that
you are not a native english speaker and that this
might make it difficult for us to help you. If you
possibly can, have a co-worker who speaks english
well review your question befor eyou post it.

It appears that your question is at least partly about
writing servlets and there may be better forums for
questions about setting HTTP headers from a servlet.

Can we break your problem down a bit ? Can you
generate your PDF with the command-line Fop ?

What is different when you generate the same output
with a servlet ?

Do you have a program (like http://www.ethereal.com/)
or one of the Java programs like in the  "Core Servlets"
or "More Servlets" books ? That will let you trace the
http protocol ?

Is your program short enough to post the source ?