Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by T....@ceyoniq.com on 2001/10/26 14:34:54 UTC

tr///; ?

Hi Oro-Team,

Does ORO understands tr///;? I'm not a perl expert, but I no that the tr///;
can hold a string matched by a regular expression and subsitues it with
aother regEx. I now that Perl and Ruby supports this regular expression
addon.
If ORO offers this, I would be pleased if you could post me some simple code
or give me a tip which methods are necessary to call.
If ORO won't offer this approach, what would you think about it? Is it
necessary or unneessary.

Bye and thx

Toby

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards

Tobias Rademacher

------
Tobias Rademacher
Software Development
CEYONIQ Healthcare		Fon: +49 (0)821 44490-0
GmbH & Co. KG		    	Fax: +49 (0)821 44490-60
Kurzes Geländ 6		    	mailto:t.rademacher@ceyoniq.com
86156 Augsburg		    	www.ceyoniq.com
Germany
-----------

nntp server for jakarta newsgroups

Posted by Jakarta <ja...@dyxn.net>.
hi all,
"fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
but,
"we believe in eating our own dogfood"

i set up james to serve newsgroups for jakarta.
try it if you like. i'm open to any and all recommendations for changes.
my personal email is my first name at this domain.
the server will be available from now onwards.

news.dyxn.net or 208.191.61.107

thanks,
rhys dixon