Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Graham Wright <gw...@peopledoc.com> on 2000/10/23 18:04:13 UTC

Tomcat 3.2 release?

We are about to enter the final test phase of a project which we would
like to run against a release version of 3.2.

Is there any information on when the release will be built?

thanks
Graham Wright

Re: Tomcat 3.2 release?

Posted by "yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" <yh...@mimic.onesourcecorp.com>.

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Graham Wright wrote:

> We are about to enter the final test phase of a project which we would
> like to run against a release version of 3.2.
>
> Is there any information on when the release will be built?
>

> thanks
> Graham Wright

there are still problems with sessions under load balancing and cookies
with or without load balancing in 3.2b6 ...anyone planning to integrate
those patches ?

-Ys-
yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com