Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ravindra Gupta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 13:43:09 UTC

Difference between times

Hi All,

I have a question how to calculate the difference between two given time.

I have extracted two values using regex as:

StartDate in HH:MM:SS
EndDate aslo in the same format.

I need to calculate the difference between the two in Jmeter and store
in a variable.

If possible please send me the codes or else let me know the procedure.

Thanks in Advance,
Ravindra

Re: Difference between times

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter has Javascript and Java (BeanShell) functions which can be used
to perform arbitrary calculations.

However, you will have to work out how to do the calculation in the
relevant language.

S.