Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Amit Patil <ar...@skyhighnetworks.com> on 2014/04/15 08:33:41 UTC

oozie slowing down

We are running oozie in our production system with the default config. The
workflow has some ssh actions and some java actions. We run about 8-10 jobs
at any given time. What we are noticing is that the oozie server has slowed
down over a period of time. The ssh actions takes 10 mins to complete even
though they are very simple. There are no other processes running on the
machine.
The console UI has also become more un responsive and takes a long time to
load.
Has anyone faced the issue before? Are there any configs that needs to be
changed? There is no good documentation for the config properties. Any help
is appreciated.

Re: oozie slowing down

Posted by Amit Patil <ar...@skyhighnetworks.com>.
We are using oozie-3.3.0 and mysql metastore. For the purging config, we
have set oozie.service.PurgeService.older.than to 10. Even then, the purge
service doesnt seem to be working. Is there any other config I need to set?

Re: oozie slowing down

Posted by Idris Ali <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,