Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by anish singh <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 16:00:04 UTC

[GSoC-2016][Zeppelin Notebooks] Second Notebook Review

Hello,

Second notebook is up for review at [0]. Custom visualizations for the
notebook were created using html display and Helium Application. I'm Sorry
for delay in creating the notebook as filtering and cleaning the datasets
for this notebook took a lot of time.

Documentation for the notebook is ready at [2].

Zeppelin Hub viewer link for the notebook is [3]. A lot of the
visualizations don't display completely on the viewer and so a sample demo
run of the Helium application on my machine is shared at [1].

Meanwhile, I'll do more of flink and start work on the third notebook on
European Union transportation and communication datasets.

[0]. https://github.com/anish18sun/Zeppelin-Notebooks/tree/master/2BP12534C
[1]. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByXTtaL2yHBuejVUQ0k3ek1IdGc
[2]. http://zeppelinnotes.blogspot.in/
[3].
https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2FuaXNoMThzdW4vWmVwcGVsaW4tTm90ZWJvb2tzL21hc3Rlci8yQlAxMjUzNEMvbm90ZS5qc29u

Thanks,
Anish.

Re: [GSoC-2016][Zeppelin Notebooks] Second Notebook Review

Posted by anish singh <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the appreciation, mentors, I'm encouraged to work on more
notebooks and have already started work on the third one.

As for the viewer link, all the results(graphs) display completely well on
my Zeppelin instance but a lot of the graphs don't display at all on the
viewer - this includes all: the default visualizations of Zeppelin, the
custom visualizations using html display and the Helium application output.

Anish.

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Anish,