Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/05 17:12:55 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "TemplateBasedWebSite" by StavrosKounis

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by StavrosKounis:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/TemplateBasedWebSite

  == Othello ==
  You can check for example our project ([http://othello.osmosis.gr Othello]) based on this approach. This idea is how we have create all osmosis's livesites you can find in cocoon 2.0.4 livesites section.

+ == Othello Sample 05.04.2005 ==
+ While i dont have time (for the moment) to update othello web site or/and to make a patch to bugzilla, (the sample lives in cocoon's scratchpad too) i will put here a ''fresh'' othello sample.
+
+ === quick setup ===
+ 1. download and unzip othello05042005.zip
+ 2. unzip and put [othello] folder in cocoon's sample dir
+ 3. edit othello's sitemap.xmap and change
+ {{{
+ ...
+ <base-url></base-url>
+ ...
+ }}}
+ to feet your cocoon installation
+ 4. ask for http://cocoon:8080/samples/othello/
+
+ === themes ===
+
+ 1. edit sitemap.xmap and choose another theme (this zip is comming with 2 themes. lite is very simple
+ {{{
+ ...
+ 			<theme>tekton</theme>
+ 			<!--
+ 			<theme>lite</theme>
+ 			-->
+ ...
+ }}}
+
+ === help ===
+
+ feel free to ask anything about othello in cocoon's user list
+
+
+
  StavrosKounis