Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jose M. Selman" <js...@bee.cl> on 2004/06/04 18:00:45 UTC

What exactly org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient does?

Hi:
    I used org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient to register a client-side
handler that takes care of Signing outgoing SOAP Envelopes. Everything is
working smoothly :-). I want to know though what the AdminClient does in
order to configure my webservice client to be used in a production
environment.

Cheers,

Jose M. Selman

Re: What exactly org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient does?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
see the generated client-config.wsdd....