Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Matt Bishop <MB...@infowave.com> on 2004/04/15 09:44:24 UTC

DRT failure question

I'm working on the JDK 1.3 port and I am currently facing a DRT failure:

Testcase: testAdditionalNamespaces took 0.004 sec
        FAILED
expected:
<a xmlns:c="cNS" xmlns:b="bNS" xmlns:a="aNS"><a:b/></a>

 but was:
<a xmlns:b="bNS" xmlns:c="cNS" xmlns:a="aNS"><a:b/></a>

Basically, this may be a false negative unless the ordering of the namespace declarations are meaningful.  In the actual test, the expected text is not in the add order.

Is it correct to add this alternate order as a valid test result for the test?