Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "MULLER, Anthony" <an...@sap.com> on 2017/09/07 11:03:09 UTC

[CXF 2.7.16] UriInfo.getAbsolutePathBuilder()

Hello,

We are facing a very weird issue: in some cases (unidentified for now), getAbsolutePathBuilder() generates an URL with "null" for hostname.

Like: http://null/path/...

Is it a known issue? Has it been fixed into more recent releases?

Thank you and best regards,
Anthony

RE: [CXF 2.7.16] UriInfo.getAbsolutePathBuilder()

Posted by "MULLER, Anthony" <an...@sap.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Glad to hear you too!

We plan to migrate to latest version of CXF in coming months :)

The issue I mentioned has been raised by a customer and so, it is not an option for us to upgrade in this context. Moreover, we didn't reproduce the issue in house... it is appearing only at customer site :-/

Best regards,
Anthony

There's only one way to find out, try for ex CXF 3.1.12
2.7.16 might have some buggy code in determining the host name if it is
not currently available...

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anthony